Register now for the 11th annual California Employment Law Update
CELU comes to Costa Mesa, October 19-21, 2016!
California’s leading employment law conference will celebrate its 11th anniversary in 2016 and will feature a powerful new agenda of comprehensive sessions crafted for California HR professionals and employers. Practicing California employment attorneys will deliver plain-English guidance on legislative and regulatory developments and emerging strategic HR trends, and their implications for your compliance obligations.
This intensive program delivers rock-solid, bottom-line value with practical guidance for overcoming the latest HR challenges in California. The agenda will cover:
- A clear overview new HR laws, regulations, and court rulings
- Management strategies for accommodating transgender employees
- Proven tactics for countering Fair Pay Act claims
- Legal risks and disability accommodation tripwires to avoid under ADA/FEHA
- Practical insights into how the new federal wage and hour overtime exemption rule will impact California workplaces
- New electronic monitoring and privacy concerns to be aware of
- Tactics to master the most common FMLA/CFRA management challenges
Boost Your Career … Protect Your Organization
CELU 2016 Countdown!
Informative and entertaining…
"I oversee HR, accounting and IT. I attended a BLR seminar on terminations in San Diego which attracted me to CELU. I can tell you it's been the best experience, the most comprehensive, most entertaining. HR is not easy but the presenters here are awesome. They really make it informative and entertaining and I will definitely be back next year. BLR puts on the best seminars. If you're not planning on coming, you better be sure to put this into your budget."
"This conference was very well-run, the speakers were terrific, and it's well worth the tuition. It's a worthwhile event."
VP, HR Director
Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort
"The conference session duration allows the presenter to really expand and for questions to be asked around the subject matter. I especially like the workshops. They've been very very helpful."
A wealth of information…
"This was very worthwhile. Great presentations. I feel I am leaving this conference with a wealth of information. All HR professionals would do well to attend."